Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Saturday 15 June 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Scare Games Sneaking Up Fast!

A new blog post was posted on the Club Penguin Blog. This post was published by Polo Field. It is all about the instructions and details for the upcoming Scare Games at the upcoming party. The post tells about how you can earn points and about the items, and how to get them. Here is the post:
I hope you're all as excited as I am for the upcoming scare games! Here's an update from the Club Penguin Times on what you can do to prepare your scare tactics.
To earn scare points, you'll play a sneaky scaring mini game. And you'll want to use your loudest, scariest scare! Just be careful not to get scared in the process.
There will be items for everyone. And members will get to use their scare points to purchase even more monster wear!
As rival teams scare each other for the win, new costumes will be unlocked!
Cool, right? I give out good scares to my friends and my sister all the time. I think I might do well. Do you think your tea will win the scare games? Tell us your opinion on the comments below.

-Oil999

No comments:

Post a Comment