Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Saturday 15 June 2013

Club Penguin Monsters University Jaws Theta Chi Team Sneak Peek

Spike Hike has just posted a brand new sneak peak of the next upcoming party to Club Penguin, the Monsters University Takeover 2013, in which he shows us a sneak peek of the JOX team's house, and the team's clothing. Spike Hike also said that he will be joining the JOX team. Find out more about this team, and check out how their house and clothing looks like by reading the post below.
Hey guys,
The party's getting close! Hope you've all got your scare strategies ready!
I'm joining the JOX! Who's with me?!
Here is a sneak peek of our team's house.  Let me know what you think!
Until next time...Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
It looks really cool, in my opinion. I can't wait for this party! It is sounding pretty neat. I might even see the movie. I hope Club Penguin adds a lot of new things for this party, decorate a lot of rooms and add a few games. The Crystal Game from the Marvel Superhero Takeover party was pretty fun. What would you like to see added for this new party? Make sure to leave us what you have to say in a comment!

-Oil999

No comments:

Post a Comment