Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Club Penguin Monsters University Team: Python Nu Kappa

After the Monsters University Takeover Party 2013 was announced, Polo Field posted the trailer video along to some information on each of the 4 teams which we'll need to pick one of them to compete as in the scare games. Polo Field mentioned at the end of his post that some of the Club Penguin staff will do posts in the next days announcing which team they'll pick. Polo Field joined the OK team, while today Daffodaily5 posted that she's joining the PNK team. She also included a sneak peek of the PNK team's special room in her blog post which is shown below.
hiya
It's great to see how excited you all are for the upcoming Monsters University party. I am too!
I'm going to join PNK! I can't wait to bring my brashest, boldest style to the Scare Games! Our team is bound to look (and scare) the best!


Here is a sneak peek of what our super stylish sorority is going to look like!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
The PNK team seems to be a good choice for Daffodaily5 since it's a girls team and she's a girl. I won't be joining this team or the OK team, once I learn more about the 2 other teams I'll pick one of them. What team will you join? Make sure to tell us by commenting in the comments section below.
-Oil999

No comments:

Post a Comment