Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Thursday 4 July 2013

Surprise! Oil999 Is Back!

Hey there, Penguins!

SURPRISE! I've decided to return to Snoop's CP cheats blog to help her again as a second owner of the site! I'll also update pages, add new widgets, and, for sure, do some posts! If you don't remember who I am, continue on reading this post and you'll remember me.



You guessed it right, Rookie is my favourite mascot, that's why one of my previous twitter icons (show above) is about him! Let's talk more about me. I've been playing Club Penguin since October, 2007. I have some rare items on my penguin like the blue lei, umbrella hat, etc... I'm a great HTML coder, and experienced blogger. If you would like to contact me anytime, you can do so by sending  me a mention on twitter to my twitter account (@Oil999cp).

Waddle On!
-Oil999

No comments:

Post a Comment