Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Club Penguin To Release My Penguin App Version 1.2 On Wednesday's Night?

Polo Field, a Club Penguin blogger, posted a bit ago on the Club Penguin blog that the team have been working very hard on the next My Penguin app version (1.2) and showed us a sneak peek of its icon! Well, after some researches I was able to find out that the next version should come out once CP updates on Wednesday's night. Here are the proofs I found:
  1. Each catalog and updates come on Thursday.
  2. The party ends on Thursday
  3. There is a new furniture catalog on Thursday
  4. Some moderators have been testing the My Penguin App from the I Pad
I have proof that moderators such as Karlapop321 or DanceDrummer have been testing the app. Recently, Karlapop321 from the Spanish blog changed her igloo using the unreleased app, Freezepop saw her online from mobile, and then after a bit he noticed her changing her igloo's design and took the following picture of it.


This means that they might have been testing the new version to make sure it's ready to get released to the public! What do you think of this new upcoming version? When do you think it comes out? Comment below.

-Oil999

No comments:

Post a Comment