Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Thursday 22 August 2013

Meet Daffodaily5 In Her UK Magazine Party!

Daffodaily5 just made a special announcement about a party she's having for the UK readers of the Club Penguin magazine! If you live in the UK like me, I recommend you to head to this party as Daffodaily5 said it's going to be a special one. Find out all the details you need in her blog post about this UK Magazine Party below.
Hiya!
When I'm not busy writing posts for the What's New blog, or choosing from the hundreds of Penguin of the Day nominations I receive from you guys, I like to pick up a copy of the Club Penguin Magazine and check out all the awesome puzzles and articles about our snowy world. Players in the UK will be happy to learn that the latest issue of the mag is out now! And it's an extra special issue because, well, I'm in it! :)
We're planning to have an epic part-ay for all the wonderful readers of the mag. Here are the details!

It's going to be a pretty special party so make sure you head online. Don't forget to bring a silly hat! ;)
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
Oh, and as she said that don't forget to bring a silly hat! I won't, and I've got a good one prepared... ;) Anyway, make sure to comment below to tell us if you're planning to join the fun by attending this party. See ya there!

-Oil999

No comments:

Post a Comment