Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Friday 30 August 2013

My Penguin 1.2 for iPad Now Available!

Hiya Penguins! The new version of My Penguin app is now available at the app store for iPad! Have a look at this post by Polo Field:

Penguins!
The new version of My Penguin for iPad is now available to download in the Apple App Store! The team has been working hard and it's totally paid off. Now it's time to try it out for yourself! 
First, check out this music video for the newly released "Party in My Iggy!"

Here's what I think you'll love most about the new version of My Penguin:
  • The ability to now decorate your igloo on the go 
  • The new and more lifelike 3D Penguin
  • Brand new game - Jetpack Boost...possibly my favorite Club Penguin game now!
Feel free to head over to the Mobile Apps FAQ page for any questions you need answered.
Don't see your question there? Contact Us here!
Oh, and don't forget to let us know your favorite new feature of the My Penguin App for iPad!
-Club Penguin Team
I truly agree with that! And it's just epic, love the new song as well! What do you think about this new 3D My Penguin app? Be sure you let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
-Snoop500 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment