Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Friday 13 September 2013

Penguin of the Day: Spider2458

Today's POTD goes to an epic penguin named as Spider2458, congratulations to this pal! Have a look at this post by Daffodaily5 featuring on Club Penguin's blog:

Hiya!
 
Friday the 13th is unlucky for some, but not Spider2458, as he's our Penguin of the Day! I love his look! He’s got an ace, mixed-up style. I can’t help but wonder what music he's listening to. From peeking at his igloo I think it’s a weird remix of Party In My Iggy…With Lots Of Dragons :P 
 
 
If your friend deserves to be Penguin of the Day and receive 5000 coins, then Contact us!
 
Byeee!
 
-Club Penguin Team

That's just an awesome iggy, and I love his epic outfit too! Be sure you let me know whom you'll be nominating as the next Penguin of the Day, in the comments below.

-Snoop500 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment