Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Tuesday 25 March 2014

VIDEO: The Spoiler Alert Episode 16 - Kenya!

Club Penguin's 16th episode of Spoiler Alert has finally arrived! (Would have posted earlier. Unfortunately, I had to go to school) Looks like the team has brought us some brand new sneak peek! Have a look at what Polo Field had posted on Club Penguin's official blog:

''We had the pleasure of Baseballfan9's company on the show this week! He travelled to Kenya with Billybob and has the inside scoop on the goat from Billybob's previous Kenya post.


Question for everyone: What is ONE thing you don't think you could ever live without? Mine would have to be my dog!
Until next time...Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team''
Wasn't that interesting? Most probably RockHopper's going to visit in the April. And ONE thing I don't think I could ever live without is 'Playing Club Penguin'! I'm being very must honest, I can't live without logging on to Club Penguin for at least a day. What about you? Let me know in the comments below!
-Snoop500! 

No comments:

Post a Comment