Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Thursday 17 April 2014

Club Penguin App: iPhone, iPod touch, and Puffles!

Club Penguin app is now out for iPod and iPhone devices! Isn't that awesome? Have a look at this Post by Polo Field on Club Penguin's Blog:

This is a HUGE day in CP history, everyone! The Club Penguin app is out NOW for iPod touch and iPhone devices! BOOM!
Check out the screenshot I took on an iPod touch. Here I am with my black puffle:
The iPad app has also been updated, so check it out!
Waddle on... on the go! ;)
-Club Penguin Team

I really loved it! Your penguin appears in 3D version. Thanks to Club Penguin for such a nice surprise! Have you tried out the app yet? If so, how did you feel it really was? Let me know in the comments below!

-Snoop500!

No comments:

Post a Comment