Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Authors needed! Write for us!

Hi there penguin pals! You might have noticed that I've been very busy and I'm unable to post the latest updates of Club Penguin in time, as I used to earlier. The reason is that I've got school work, and other stuff, which I'll have to do it, along with posting on my blog. I don't find much time to do both, at the same time. I've been looking for some good, active, and qualified authors who can take my place for some days and help me post the latest updates! If you're looking forward to lend me a flipper, just let me know so that I have you as an author on my blog! ( You can mention me on my Twitter if you're interested: @Snoop500incp ) And don't forget to comment below. :)



Thanks for reading!
-Snoop500 (Owner of the site)


1 comment:

  1. I want to be a Author and work here!

    Thanks!

    Superjk6!

    ReplyDelete