Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Tuesday 27 May 2014

UK Magazine - Penguin Cup Special!

Daffodaily5 has shared a sneak peek of the upcoming UK Magazine - Penguin Cup Special! Have a look at this message by her on Club Penguin's blog:

Hiya!
I just got my hands on the latest copy of the UK CP mag! This month the focus is Penguin Cup... talk about EPIC! I thought I'd share some sneak peeks with you guys before it hits the shops.
As I said, this issue focuses on next month's Penguin Cup party, so you should expect lots of sport related info! As I'm from the UK, I'm obviously a huge footy fan, so this issue is super exciting! Of course, one of the most important things about any upcoming party is what outfit to wear, so it's worth taking a cheeky glance at Cadence's Catwalks  to see some fab outfit ideas for you to try out! You can also unlock some extra football gear using the item unlock code :)
As always, there's a fun selection of perplexing puzzles and hilaaaarious comics, plus a brilliant Puffle Cannon free gift! The magazine will be available in UK stores on May 29th (that's this Thurs!)
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
That looks really awesome! And this magazine will be available in UK stores on this Thursday, as said by Daffodaily5. If you're the UK Club Penguin player, are you looking forward to get this latest edition? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
-Snoop500

No comments:

Post a Comment