Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Thursday 5 September 2013

Rockhopper is coming!

Hello penguins!

Today I was checking out the telescope on The Beacon and I saw something different.. Migrator, Rockhopper's ship came closer and it's ready for Medieval Party! Hopefully It'll be decorated nice! Rockhopper & Migrator should come probably next week or for 2 weeks.

Here's the picture of current view from The Beacon's telescope:


I'm so excited that Rockhopper is coming back to Club Penguin Island because he wasn't online for almost 9 months! I'm also a bit sad because The Fair was supposed to be this month but hopefully It'll come back in November!

Are you excited for Rockhopper's arriving on island again? I surely am!

Leave your thoughts in comments below.

Waddle on!

-Marina Cro

No comments:

Post a Comment