Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Guest Blog: Kid President and Socktober!

It's Kid president! I've seen his YouTube videos, they're really informative! And now he's featured on Club Penguin's blog, which is just awesome :D Let's see what he has to say all about:

To all my Club Penguin friends!
I’m Kid President. I like to dance. I want to help make the world more awesome. You might have seen my videos online or maybe even watched them in school. I’m writing because I love Club Penguin! You guys know how to make cool things happen.
I’m declaring the month SOCKTOBER! and I need your help.
What if we got 1 million people to help the homeless? Every night there are nearly 600,000 people who have to sleep on the streets in our country and it’s about to get really cold. That’s not okay! We can help them.
See if you and your family can work together to collect new socks and other simple everyday things your homeless neighbors might need. Collect them all by October 31 and deliver them to the local shelter in your town. Kids all over the world are getting involved! Can’t collect socks? We’re also working to raise money to help our friend Aaron build a safe place for women and kids who are homeless in Little Rock, Arkansas.
We want to show the world what awesome looks like! If you and your family decide to help out with SOCKTOBER, we want to know! Have your parents email a photo of your donation to socktober@soulpancake.com, along with your penguin name. I'll send a list of the penguins who donated to the Club Penguin Team, and they'll give you a special rare item for donating: the Green Bunny Slippers! How awesome is that?
There’s lots of people I could ask for help, but can’t think of a better group than my friends at Club Penguin. Let’s make this the best Socktober ever!
Together we can give the world a reason to dance!

-Kid President
That is just an AWESOME way to help the homeless, and people who're poor :( (I feel really sad for them) But TOGETHER, we can CHANGE the world, and make a world a BETTER place to live! I'm surely going to help in this! What about you? Are you looking forward to help these little fellas? Be sure you let me know in the comments below!
-Snoop500 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment