Club Penguin Snoop | Club Penguin Cheats 2015

Thursday 5 September 2013

Penguin of the Day: Buffle Burns

Hiya Penguins! Today's POTD goes to an epic penguin named as Buffle Burns, congratulations! Have a look at this post by Daffodaily5, featuring on Club Penguin's blog:

Hiya!
 
I'm sure you would agree, roleplaying can be so much fun! Buffle Burns often pretends he's a knight in a mystical kingdom around the island and in his igloo. I think someone is going to LOVE the Medieval Party! :)
 
 
 
Remember to get in touch through the Contact Us page with your nominations! All successful POTDs get 5000 coins! Lovely!
 
Byeee!
 
-Club Penguin Team

That's awesomeness! And I can't wait for the Medieval Party to arrive. Plus, Rockhopper will be visiting the island as a guest and Gary as a mascot! I'm sure it's going to be awesome! What about you? Be sure you let me know in the comments below.

-Snoop500 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment